Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Name Update!

Ok, I think we finally have one! After a lot of arguing over names that one of us liked and the other didn't, we have finally agreed on a name. As of right now her name is going to be Delaney (it's pronounced deh-LAY-nee). Keith picked it, he had been bugging me about it for quite some time and it started to grow on me. One night after we had been talking about it, I was on our computer looking at birth announcements trying to get some other ideas and guess what name happened to be on one of the announcements?! It was Delaney (what are the freakin' odds), he then tried to convince me that it was a sign and that had to be her name. It's really grown on me and I love it! It's nice being able to call her by a name when we talk about her and not just Beep or Baby! Noah calls her Baby Laney which I think will be a cute nickname for her! We are still on the fence about a middle name, but we have a few in mind, I will let you know when we make a decision!

1 comments:

Jaime S. said...

I like it. I have a friend named Lanie

Post a Comment