10 years ago
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Baby Update!
I am now 37 weeks and 3 days along, it's getting closer! I went to the Dr yesterday for a check up and I am 2 m dilated and 75% effaced, which is progress from 2 weeks ago when I was 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced. So things are moving along, just not as quickly as I'd like them too, but we all know you can't rush these things! He also did a quick little ultrasound (no pictures though), so we got to see her and the Dr said everything looks perfect! I am really hoping she gets here before Christmas so I don't have to spend Christmas in the hospital, but she'll come when she's good and ready! I was having quite a few contractions last night, but nothing to get too excited over. My next appointment is next Wednesday so I'll be sure and keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep her in there as long as you can. Enjoy your sleep!!
looks like someone is blogging at work. ha ha. j/k are you off work yet?
Post a Comment