
Delaney is 4 months old and I can't believe it! She had her 4 month check up yesterday and she is now 11 pounds and 23 inches. The Dr said her head shape has improved tremendously so she won't need a cranial band! It's not perfect, but he said it will continue to get better. He also said that we can start her on rice cereal and once she is doing good with that the we can start giving her other baby food! Delaney can pretty much hold her bottle on her own now, she needs a little help sometimes, but she does pretty good on her own! She is also getting a lot more talkative, she likes to lay on her new play mat and just talk up a storm. She recognizes Keith and I when we come home from work now and is usually happy to see us. Now that she has had her shots I really want to get her ears pierced, but I just have to convince Keith, so maybe that will be my next post!
Noah is also doing really well! He loves to play outside now that the weather is nice and his new favorite game to play is T-Ball. He can actually hit the ball pretty good, I was very impressed! He's such a good big brother and he tries to be a good helper for me when Keith is at school. I love these two kids so much and I can't believe how fast they are growing!

Noah is also doing really well! He loves to play outside now that the weather is nice and his new favorite game to play is T-Ball. He can actually hit the ball pretty good, I was very impressed! He's such a good big brother and he tries to be a good helper for me when Keith is at school. I love these two kids so much and I can't believe how fast they are growing!



0 comments:
Post a Comment