Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5 Months Old!

Delaney turned 5 months old today! She is growing so fast. I thought since she was so small when she was born that she was always going to be this tiny little girl, but boy was I wrong. She is already working her way into 6-9 month clothes and she's just barely 5 months old. We just started her on some solid foods and she's doing pretty good, so far her favorites are bananas and carrots. She usually gets more on her face and hands than she does in her mouth! She usually sleeps through the night so we're grateful for that. She is getting to be a little more independent and able to play on her own so she is much happier these days!

Noah is doing good too! He is such a good big brother and such a good little helper for me! He does something everyday that makes me laugh. He is such a sweet little boy and he is developing such a great little personality. We are so grateful for both of our kids and the joy that they bring to our lives!





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your family is ADORABLE! That was so fun to see you at Stake Conference, I didn't know we were in your stake! We just moved in last Dec. Glad I found your blog so I can see what you guys are up to!

Kim said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!
You have a beautiful family!

Post a Comment