Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Months!


I can't believe how fast Delaney is growing, she turned 6 months this weekend! She had her 6 month check up yesterday and he said she looks perfect! She can start to have water and juice about once a day now and all the different rice cereal and baby foods. She loves to sit in her new bumbo seat on the table with us when we're eating dinner and she tries to reach for whatever we're eating. She just wants to be part of all the action that goes on. She rolls around like crazy and sometimes I lose track of her. What am I going to do when she's crawling?! Her two bottom teeth have finally broken through, Thank goodness! She loves when Noah gets down on the floor and plays with her, he is such a good big brother! She is such a happy baby and we are so happy to have her in our family!


Weight: 13 pounds 9 ounces

Height: 25 inches

1 comments:

Jaime S. said...

cute gal. how is uop treating you. they never called me. what the heck. i was a good employeed. ; ) my job gave me more hours and I decided to go back to school again. ha ha. 2nd master's here i come.

Post a Comment