Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8 Months

Delaney is 8 months old, I can't believe it! It's so hard to believe that she has been a part of our family for 8 months already. Time goes by so fast and she is growing like crazy. She is now crawling so she can get to where ever she wants to go. She gets really mad when she gets herself stuck under the table, she hasn't figured out how to get out yet! She tries really hard to pull herself up with the furniture, but she hasn't quite mastered that yet. The other night we put her to bed and she had been crying for a while, so we went down to check on her and this is what we found...

She was so proud of herself. So we got her out of bed so Keith could lower her crib mattress. She is finally eating baby food on a regular basis, but she still will only eat about 1/3 to 1/2 a jar of baby food per day. She also has another tooth coming in on the top, but it's taking forever to come in. She is such a happy girl, I love when Keith & I come home from work and she gets so excited to us. We're trying to teach her to say Mama & Dada, but so far she just looks at us like we're crazy! She loves to play with her brother, he can always make her smile & laugh. I love my two kiddos, but I just can't believe how fast they are growing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment