Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary! I can't believe that we've been married for 7 years. Keith and I started dating when we were 15 and we hardly knew each other. Who would have thought that we would be getting married 5 years later?! We have been through a lot together, but it has only made our relationship stronger. We have 2 beautiful kids that are the highlight of our lives and we absolutely love being parents! There are so many things that I love about Keith, he is an amazing husband and father and he makes so many sacrifices so that our family has everything that we need. I couldn't have chosen a better man to be my husband for all eternity. I truly consider myself to be the luckiest girl in the world to be blessed with such an amazing husband.
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment