We're Moving!
I know! I am a horrible blogger, but things have been pretty hectic around here lately! To start off, we have been house hunting since January and we found a great house in our neighborhood. It was a short sale and we put in an offer, but we just had too many problems with the bank and it didn't end up working out. Boo! Then, a few weeks ago we found another house that we really liked and it was a traditional sale (which makes things a lot easier!) so we put in an offer and it was accepted! Yay! We've been living with Keith's mom for the past 4 years and it's been good for us, but we are more than ready to get back out on our own. We are supposed to be closing on the house at the end of the month, so we'll be busy packing for the next few weeks. Yuck, I HATE packing!
New with us...
Noah
Noah has started another season of soccer and is LOVING it! Last season he seemed kind of lazy and not really into it, but he has really impressed us the past few weeks. He has an awesome coach and Keith is the assistant coach. He's super determined to get a goal this week so we'll see how it goes!
He also loves to come up to and tickle and talk to my belly. He says he's just playing with the baby, it cracks me up! I can't believe how much he's growing up!
Delaney
Delaney is so much fun! She loves to wear dresses and skirts, get her done, and put on my makeup, but she also loved to go outside and get dirty and play with her brother. Every morning when I get her out of bed, she looks out the window for Keith's car and if it's not there she says, "Dad go to work and do job?!" I think it's so cute! I love watching her little personality develop!
She got her first big injury today when she thought it would be a good idea to stand in the back of one of Noah's Tonka trucks. It rolled out from under her and she hit her head on a self that was close by! Poor baby!
Here's a picture of her sad little bump on her head!
Me and Keith
Not much is new with Keith. He's still working hard and going to school. He only has about a year left to go with his bachelor's degree, so that keeps him pretty busy!
I am taking a break from school for now. I was enrolled in my last prereq for nursing, but ended up dropping it because it was just too hard to be pregnant, look for a house, have two kids at home, and make sure Keith had plenty of time to study too! I already have a good job, so I put my schooling on hold while he finished his up. I am definitely having a harder time with this pregnancy than I remember with my last two. I think it's just because I'm getting older and it's a little harder on my body! There's times when I think I can't do this again, but I'm sure I had those moments last time too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

0 comments:
Post a Comment