10 years ago
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Max Eli is here!
Max Eli joined our family on Thursday August 9th at 8:19pm! We went to the hospital around 1:00pm not too sure if I was in labor or not. I was having contractions that would be consistent one hour, but not the next. My labor went pretty fast with my last two so I thought I should at least go and get checked out. I was dilated to a 5 when I got into triage, they monitored my contractions for about an hour, then I was at a 6. So they admitted me and things went pretty fast from there. He was 7lbs 1oz and 20 1/2 long. Pretty decent size for being almost 2 weeks early. He has been a really good baby so far, sleeps for about 4 hours at a time and just whines when he wants to eat or needs a diaper change. Noah & Delaney have adjusted well and are being great helpers! We are so blessed to have this wonderful family and we cannot imagine our lives without these amazing kids! I will add some pictures when I get a chance to upload them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment