10 years ago
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Five years down, Eternity to go...
Can you believe it? Tomorrow is our anniversary and we have been married for five years now. I never thought that this boy who I started "dating" when I was fifteen would some day be my husband. We have been through a lot in the last five years (good and bad), but I wouldn't change any of it. It has done nothing but bring us closer together. The most wonderful thing that has happened to us is our son Noah, he has blessed our lives in so many ways. Being a mom is the hardest and best job in the world. Keith is an amazing husband and father, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have him in my life and I wouldn't pick any other man to be the father of my children. So, Happy Anniversary Keith! I love you more than words can describe, I look forward to all of the adventures that we have ahead of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment