That's super cute with Noah on the skateboard! I also noticed that you lost two pounds!! That's awesome! I've stopped losing weight, and I still have some to go, or at least tone, but I don't care enough at this point! Once you lose what you want maybe you'll be my inspiration.
Keith and I were married March 12, 2004, but we have been dating since we were 15. We have 3 kids, Noah, Delaney, and Max who keep us very busy! We are both working and going to school so we take advantage of all the time we get to spend together as a family!
3 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed.
That's super cute with Noah on the skateboard! I also noticed that you lost two pounds!! That's awesome! I've stopped losing weight, and I still have some to go, or at least tone, but I don't care enough at this point! Once you lose what you want maybe you'll be my inspiration.
I like the background! Very cute! I think they just need to come up with more headers for all the other backgrounds they have!
Post a Comment