Ok, so the voting poll is closed! Thanks for your votes, but we still don't have a name. This baby name thing is really hard, a lot harder than with Noah. We can think of a bunch of boy names that we like, but with girl names either I like it and he doesn't or he likes it and I don't. I am getting so stressed, I just keep thinking that the perfect name is going to just pop into my head one day and with my luck Keith won't like it. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be stressed, I still have 4 months to think about it.
I still have another post to do for Noah's Birthday, but I just haven't uploaded my pictures from my camera yet. Hopefully I will get that done this weekend.
Quick Baby Update: I went to the Dr this week and he said that everything looks perfect. He said she probably weighs about 1 pound now and that I should start feeling her move a lot more. I can't wait until Keith and Noah can start to feel her moving too. Every night when we put Noah to bed, he kisses my belly and says good night to the baby! He's going to be such a good big brother. (speaking of that, check out this funny video my sister-in-law sent me about how your child feels when you tell them they're getting a new sibling. http://www.luvsdiapers.com/newkid.do.)
10 years ago

1 comments:
So it isn't Harley? I had fun eating at Oreganos. I miss you girls.
Post a Comment