Saturday, August 22, 2009

Noah's Birthday

Ok, so I finally got all my pictures from all of Noah's birthday fun uploaded. Here is a slide show of pictures from his actual birthday. We took him to Build A Bear and he picked a horse, then he got to play on the tot toys at Chandler Mall. We had a monkey cupcake cake to share with his friends at daycare and they all loved it! For dinner we had pizza (Noah's favorite), and then we opened presents and played his favorite fishing game. I think he had a lot of fun, I know we did!

There is also a slide show of Noah & Jordyn's birthday party that we had at Kevin & Jill's. There was kiddie pools and a slip 'n' slide. The kids had a lot of fun on the slip 'n' slide and so did the dads!







Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Noah's Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Noah & Jordyn's Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment