
I can't believe Delaney is already 2 months old. It has gone by so fast and she has grown so much. She had her 2 month check up today and she now weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces and is 22 inches long. The Dr said everything looks good, but she has a slight problem with her neck muscles that is causing her to have a flat spot on the back of her head. The Dr said hopefully it can be corrected with some simple neck stretches and propping her on her side when she sleeps, but if her head still has the flat spot at her 4 month appointment she'll have to get one of those helmets. So other than that he said everything looks perfect!
At 2 months Delaney is...
- pretty much sleeping through the night, she sleeps for 6-8 hours at night!
- awake and alert a lot more during the day!
- smiling at us!
- starting to coo at us when we talk to her!
I am sad that I have to go back work on Monday, but I know that she is in good hands with her Grandma.

2 comments:
what a sweetheart...she is a doll! hope you are having fun with a little girl now, sorry you have to go back to work already...crazy how fast the time goes once they are here.
good luck at work! tell the gals I say hi. my little guy is 1 yr next month. crazy
Post a Comment