Last night was a good night, Delaney slept through the night! Yay!! I put her to bed around 8:30pm and she didn't wake up until 5:00am! I am hoping that she is going to start making it a habit, but we'll see. She is starting to stay awake a little more during the day and she is getting better at just hanging out in her swing or bouncer just looking around and checking things out. I haven't been able to get a smile out of her yet, but I'll keep working on it! Noah still loves to try and help, if she starts to cry he's right there to giver her the pacifier. I asked him the other day if he likes being a big brother and he said "Yah, she's pretty cute!" She goes back to the Dr in a few weeks and I can't wait to seee how much she's grown since her last appointment.

2 comments:
That is awesome. Enjoy your sleep!!!
what a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment