Thursday, August 12, 2010

Noah is 3!

Today is Noah's Birthday, he is 3 years old! This is bitter-sweet for me! I am sad that my little boy is growing up so fast, but I am grateful that he's a strong, healthy boy and that I get to watch him grow up! I swear he just gets bigger and bigger every day. He loves trucks, tractors, animals, dinosaurs, guns, pretty much anything boyish. He is such a good talker, everyday I am amazed at something that he says to me, he can always make me laugh! He is so sweet, but he is still just a rough and tumble little boy. He loves to wrestle and rough house with his dad, but he still will come and snuggle up with me. He absolutely loves being a big brother, he is always willing to share his stuff with Delaney (except for his blankie, no one is allowed to touch that)! We are going to start working on potty training next month when I can get some time off of work to really work with him. Any advice? Noah has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful to have him in our family! Happy Birthday little guy, we love you!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Time goes by too fast. He seriously has such a cute personality! Happy Birthday Noah!

MichelleY said...

What a cute boy! Can't believe he is already three....I remember going to his baby shower like it was last month :) Good luck with the potty training. I found with both my boys 38 months was the magic number and when they decided they wanted to do it, they did it. I think they both wanted to make me a LOT more patient in the meantime. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man. Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Post a Comment