WARNING: lots of pictures!
I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog, but we've been pretty busy around here and I haven't really had much to blog about. My brother and his family came to visit and while they were here they wanted to take a trip to the Grand Canyon, so we went along with them! We don't get to see them very much so it was fun to get to spend that time with them. We did the Grand Canyon Railway and my kids loved it! Noah thought that it was pretty cool to get to ride on a train, but he could care less about the Gran Canyon. He say's that it's just a big cliff and a big hole! It was a fun little mini vacation for our family.
The gun fight before we boarded the train.
Noah with one of the cowboys.
My cute family on the train!
Justin, Cheri, & Zack
Noah excited for the train ride!
Isn't she the cutest!
The Grand Canyon (big hole & big cliff)
My family at the Grand Canyon!
Noah showing off his muscles.
I love this picture!
This was the entertainment on the train. Delaney was rockin' out!
Our train was robbed by cowboys. Noah did not like that at all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment