Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


I love Mother's day! I love that there is a day set aside to really appreciate mother's and all that they do in this world! I really appreciate all the mom's that I have in my life and they're all amazing for different reasons. I wouldn't be the woman I am today if my mom hadn't raised me the way that she did. My step-mom Jayne is an amazing mom to me and she is a wonderful grandma to my kids! My mother-in-law Leah is such an amazing mother and grandma to all her kids, their spouses, and her grandkids. I am so grateful for all that she does for us and our kids. All my sisters-in-law are all great mothers and they are all wonderful examples to me! This is my tribute to all the mom's in my life, I am so grateful for all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment