Today is Delaney's 2nd birthday! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I know I always say this, but watching my kids grow up is a bitter-sweet thing for me. I love being able to watch them grow and learn, but I wish I could just keep them little forever. Delaney has such a sweet personality; she's funny, sweet, sassy, & even a little naughty sometimes! Lately she's really into playing with her babies, getting her hair done, and wearing her boots. Keith and I both have pretty big families so we had two parties for Delaney. On Friday we celebrated with my family at my dad's house and on Sunday we celebrated with Keith's family! We know this is a really busy time of year for everyone so we really appreciate people taking time out of their hectic schedules to celebrate Delaney's birthday with us! We really enjoy having Delaney in our family and she has been such a blessing in our lives. We love you Delaney and we hope you had a great birthday!
Here are some pictures from her birthday parties!







0 comments:
Post a Comment