10 years ago
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Baby number 3!
Just before Christmas we found out that we are expecting our 3rd baby! I went to the Dr yesterday to make sure everything was ok and he said baby looks healthy and has a strong heartbeat! My due date is August 21st, about a week and a half after Noah's birthday! I've been pretty sick in the morning and at night, but some days are pretty good. Last night we were talking to Noah about baby names and he had some pretty interesting suggestions! His ideas for a boy were Tool, Metal, Craney, & Tool Box and for a girl he said he liked the name Rosy. I hope he's not too offended if we don't pick any of his names! We're really excited to add to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! So excited for you guys!
Thanks Michelle! We're excited!
Post a Comment