10 years ago
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Baby names!
It is so stressful trying to come up with baby names! We didn't have this problem last time, we both had a boy name that we agreed on right away, but trying to come up with girl names this time is hard. So I am asking for your input. I have put a poll on my blog with the names that we have come up with so far. I'm not saying that we are going to pick the one that gets the most votes, but it's nice to know what other people think of what we have come up with. We are still open to suggestions, so if you have any good ones feel free to leave me a comment! Have fun voting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I voted for Harley and so far it is winning. How bout Olivia or Jayme.
Post a Comment