Monday, July 6, 2009

Noah's a BIG boy!

Last week we got Noah's big boy bed all set up. He loves to sit and play on it. This weekend we let him try it out. Friday & Saturday he took a nap in it and he did really good, I was very impressed! We let him sleep in it Saturday night too, I got a little emotional when I went in to check on him and saw him sleeping there. I finally realized that he is not my little baby anymore, it makes me sad! He only lasted half of the night, he woke up and came into our bedroom around 12:45, so I took him back to bed and he had a hard time falling back asleep so he went back into his crib. I guess it's good that he starts to get used to it now since we'll need his crib for the new baby in December.

Quick baby update: Everything is going good with my pregnancy, I'm feeling a lot better now than I was in the beginning. I go back to the Dr on July 20th and hopefully will get to find out the sex of the baby. I'm really excited and I will keep you all posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment