Keith has Scouts on Wednesday nights so Noah and I love to watch SYTYCD. I really like the show, but more than that I like watching Noah dance along with all of the dances. I am always trying to get video of him dancing, but when he sees the camera he stops dancing and wants to pose for pictures. So last night I kept my cell phone close by and was able to get a quick little video of him, it's not the greatest quality because it's from my phone, but it's still pretty cute. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
10 years ago

1 comments:
Jessie-
Noah is the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad you sent me your blog so that I can keep in touch with you and see what you guys have been up to. It seems like forever ago we were sitting at beauty school every night...I totally miss those days, life was a little less crazy back then. Can't wait to see what Baby Burns #2 is going to be. Congratulations!
Post a Comment